Director of Information Technology
HealthEfficient’s Director of Information Technology will support HealthEfficient’s virtualized, cloud-based IT environment for use by our own organization and use by our clients. The Director of IT will help to set up and maintain a data warehouse and analytics platform used by community health centers nationwide. The Director of IT will be responsible for supporting nearly all aspects of HealthEfficient’s IT and Health Information Technology infrastructure, and for day-to-day management of our software solutions including: Office 365 and other software for internal use; our data warehouse that incorporates information from numerous health center data sources; our extract/transformation/load processes to populate that warehouse; and our analytical tools to query, report, and visualize the data for internal and customer use. The Director of IT will also be responsible for the privacy and security of all of the above, ensuring compliance with HIPAA and other standards for data security. The Director of IT will help to maintain our disaster recovery plans and solutions. The Director of IT will train users (our own staff and staff at member health centers) in the use and support of IT, participate as a subject matter expert in training forums such as our conferences. The Director of IT will serve as the liaison to our IT services vendor, who handles most of the day-to-day tasks associated with our IT operations.
- 7+ years of Health Information Technology experience
- Strong knowledge of Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure cloud environments
- Experience setting up, configuring, and maintaining: Microsoft SQL Servers; HIT software solutions and data analytics packages (e.g., Tableau); data warehouses using Microsoft stack; Experience setting up and maintaining virtualized environments in the cloud; Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity solutions for healthcare; Office 365.
- Experience setting up, maintaining, supporting users’ endpoint devices (laptops, mobile phones, tablets, peripherals used by internal staff) and the back-end of company websites
- The ideal candidate will have certifications from relevant vendors (Microsoft Azure, VMWare, Cisco, etc)
- Preferred qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience setting up, maintaining eClinicalWorks EHR, other EHRs; Tableau Server; Alteryx; BridgeIT; other analytics tools
- Experience training users on Microsoft SQL Server, Tableau
- Experience working with legacy software products like Microsoft Access and others
Work Hours: M – F, 9 AM to 5 PM, with ability to work after hours for maintenance, troubleshooting, and support; Limited travel 1-2 times per month depending on conferences and member needs (may vary). This is a remote position NY/NJ/CT applicants only please.
Please send a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HealthEfficient offers a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with experience and skills. Salary for this position will not be less than $79,000 annually.
This position posted by:
911 Central Ave, #330
Albany, NY 12206
We encourage women and people of color to apply for this position. HealthEfficient is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or military veteran status.