Clinical Quality Improvement Manager
- NY/NJ/CT Applicants preffered
- Assist in the planning, coordination, facilitation and evaluation of QI initiatives, including: recruitment of health centers to participate in QI projects/initiatives; planning and delivering face‐to‐face learning sessions and project calls; conducting assessments of health center’s QI programs; coordinating collection, analysis, and documentation, and evaluation of project deliverables
- Work with HealthEfficient team members to provide health centers with and review Quality Improvement data, reports, and dashboards to assist health centers in identifying and addressing population health, patient panel management, risk stratification, care coordination, quality of care and health outcomes
- Use standardized tools to provide health center support for QI program development and implementation
- Use health information technology (HIT) to drive QI activities with member health centers. This includes training health center staff on the use of their Electronic Health Record and analytics systems.
- Work closely with HealthEfficient’s Director of Clinical Programs and Clinical Committee chairperson to organize and facilitate HealthEfficient’s monthly Clinical Quality Improvement Committee Meetings with external stakeholders focused on peer learning and sharing of data and best practices.
- Provide technical assistance to health centers around best practice workflows aimed at improving data quality and health outcomes.
- Arrange/conduct trainings/webinars for key topics that support quality improvement, or coordinate training by qualified experts
- Identify new partner opportunities to support delivery of services
- Contribute to the development of expert knowledge on quality improvement frameworks (e.g., Care Models, Model for Improvement, strategies on leading change, developing change agents), and share this expertise with our members and clients; create training materials to support health centers on these topics.
- Prioritize, anticipate and assess QI needs of health centers by identifying educational opportunities for improvement
- Proactively identify funding opportunities and contribute to proposal development (problem statement, work plan, evaluation plan, etc. Contribute to writing status reports and other documentation for project funders.
- Work intensively with health center teams participating in assigned QI projects to refine delivery system and identify best practice concepts
- Aggregate and analyze project level qualitative and quantitative data for reporting purposes to participating health centers, funders and HealthEfficient staff
- Work with HealthEfficient’s senior staff and informatics resource personnel to develop and report on project metrics and additional performance measures.
- Conduct other duties as assigned to fulfill HealthEfficient’s mission
- Travel is approximately 20% - 30%, depending on time of year and level of work intensity, usually for 2-3 days at a time.
- Master’s degree (MPH, MPA, MS) strongly preferred; BA/BS is required.
- At least three years relevant project design, management, and evaluation experience.
- Experience working in or with community health centers is strongly preferred
- Experience as a trainer or consultant is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of principles related to Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH), Meaningful Use/Promoting Interoperability, and clinical QI (e.g., Care Model, Model for Improvement, Breakthrough Model)
- Interest in and knowledge of community health care and primary care; experience in or with Federally Qualified Health Centers is preferred
- Electronic health record (EHR) experience is preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively with physicians, staff, and external organizations
- Must be willing to travel throughout New York State and the US as required. United States; valid drivers’ license required
- Strong communication and presentation skills, training/meeting facilitation skills are required.
- Solid relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing, research, analytical and time management skills
- Excellent time management skills, including multitasking and setting priorities on work assignments
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. MS Access experience a plus.
- Ability to organize and coordinate various activities involved in a research, “learning collaboration”, and/or demonstration project with multiple stakeholders.
- High degree of independence, flexibility, initiative and commitment
- Ability to work effectively with diverse population both internally and externally
- Demonstrated awareness and value of cultural competence
Please send a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com.
HealthEfficient offers a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with experience and skills. Salary for this position will not be less than $79,000 annually.
This position posted by:
911 Central Ave, #330
Albany, NY 12206
We encourage women and people of color to apply for this position. HealthEfficient is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or military veteran status.