Billing and Practice Operations Consultant
- NY/NJ/CT Applicants preferred
- Performing workflow and EHR configuration analysis and providing written recommendations for health centers and making informed recommendations regarding the most effective, efficient use of product features to fit their needs within the confines of any established standards, particularly as these relate to revenue cycle, billing, practice management (including scheduling), and health center operations.
- Training staff at member health centers in the use of eClinicalWorks or and other related software applications, particularly as it relates to Revenue Cycle Management, Billing, and Practice Management,
- Organizing and facilitating project team meetings with members and clients.
- Developing specific training manuals, written resources, and live and pre-recorded webinars for health centers.
- Facilitating team and committee meetings, such as HealthEfficient’s Operations Committee, a consortium of senior operations staff at our member centers, and providing support to such committees.
- Providing support to organizations to use billing and operation related reports from commonly used software.
- With support from other HealthEfficient staff, developing analytical reports on health center operations and billing
- Meeting regularly with health centers staff to support health center operations, revenue cycle customer service, Meaningful Use/Promoting Interoperability, Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) recognition, and other project goals.
- Supporting health centers in using our Online Learning Management platform (Relias), and administering that system
- Demonstrated, sustained expertise in using eClinicalWorks software
- Experience with FQHC billing and practice management
- Experience with FQHC reporting and compliance requirements, such as HRSA, UDS, or The Joint Commission*
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral/written communication/presentation skills
- The ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university (Master’s Degree preferred)
- (*We will ask about these during screening and interviews.)
- Experience as a trainer or consultant, particularly with billing, HIT, or EHRs
- Advanced knowledge of eClinicalWorks software (including administration and configuration)
- Experience working in or with a community health center
- Experience and knowledge of NY Medicaid Billing requirements
Compensation for this position will not be less than $79,000 annually.
HealthEfficient operates as a virtual office, with staff members living throughout New York and New Jersey, meaning that you will be working from home when not traveling for work. This position requires travel up to 30% on average, mostly in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, often overnight. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. For immediate consideration, please email your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to:
Alan Mitchell, Executive Director
911 Central Ave, #330
Albany, NY 12206